Saturday, August 17, 2013

the pilot

I am not fond of this season of life.  At least not at this point.  It is hard for me to have one of my little chicks leave the nest.  I fear what could happen to her, I fear the rest of my babies leaving....

When we were on the plane and coming in for landing, Brianna and I were looking out the window as we descended.  It seemed we were going down quickly, but I could only see tree tops!  I said to Brianna, "Can you see the airport?" She said "No, but hopefully the pilot can!"

What an analogy.  I can't see the safety of the airport right now- all I see is the dangerous tree tops!  Thankfully, I know the "Pilot" can see the airport.  I trust Him too.  No need to worry when it seems I'm going down- He's the one driving and He sees the runway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...