Tuesday, June 25, 2013

more CYIA

Sunday morning....



Open Air planning- looking over the map

Alissa's team was the first one back.  Here she is on the porch of the dining hall telling me how it went- excited that she got to share Jesus with two children!


Cameron and Hannah were on Matt's team.  They were the last ones back but had so many stories to tell!

 Sharing

If I don't know where Caleb or Andrew are- they can most likely be found here in the gaga court!



 Relaxing after a long day  of church, classes, and Open Air


Leah and her friend Molly.  These girls picked the flowers and Molly's mom made them crowns.  Little princesses :)


Monday I had planned to go my parents' house to do some laundry- and get a little break!  Mom put Micah and Leah down for rest and I took AJ, Riley, Caleb, and Drew to Unca's house to swim for a bit.



We came home Monday night and the weather was pretty rough.  I had to pull over on the highway at one point because I couldn't see a thing!  Lightning was all around us and at one point there was some hail.  I am so thankful that God got us home safely.  6 days down, 4 to go!


1 comment:

  1. your kids are so amazing. so proud of them.
    loved our visit :)

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...