Friday, July 12, 2013

visiting mel

I was so excited at the idea of being able to visit my sister for the day.  It was a stretch at three and a half hours, but the route was very direct and it wasn't difficult.  Brianna, Alissa, Leah, Micah, and I crowded into the Toyota and left early in the morning to head to Melanie's.  It was a relaxing and very enjoyable day.  My favorite part was putting my hand on Mel's belly and feeling Maelyn move!  I can hardly wait to meet my new little niece!  
Callen, Leah, and Micah got along really well and Leah didn't want to leave.  We'll for sure be doing it again!






2 comments:

  1. LOVED having you guys visit for the day!!!! And I love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...