Thursday, October 10, 2013

fall break and friends

I have enjoyed this fall break.  I have needed it.  Since our school week goes from Friday-Thursday (of course with Saturday and Sunday off!) today was our last day of break.  We were excited to meet some friends at the park and then go to their house for lunch (and coffee for the moms :) !




Alissa and Alyssa~


The boys played baseball


Micah enjoyed our friends' little friend :)





 Our Plan A was to go to the beach but the chilly temperature and gray skies scared us away!  Since we didn't get the sand at the beach, we brought sand into the house.  It kept Micah and Z busy for a long time!


So much fun.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful friend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving the updates and the pictures! Even though I don't always comments, I check the blog every day. Love Micah's new haircut and Leah's braid is cute :-)

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...