Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

October 6 Caleb turned twelve.  
I told him he has the best birthday of all the kids.  The trees are beautiful, it's not too hot/not too cold.  It is just a really refreshing time of year!  I remember feeling that way in the days after he was born too.  It was practically impossible to feel overwhelmed with a new baby with all the beauty and fresh, crisp air all around me :)  

Caleb chose to go to Hot Table for his birthday dinner, but we made a stop along the way at Five Guys (we'd never been before) for some fries to go with his panini.  He loved the whole lunch!

Words can't express how proud we are of Caleb and the young man he is.  Courage, steadfastness, and honor are three words I can use that describe his character.  We pray daily that God will use him not only in the future but even now as he lives out his life day to day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...