Tuesday, October 8, 2013

the fair is over!


The fair is over!  Here is a little bit of an e-mail Matt sent out after the event:

It has been a long 17 days of fair ministry!  There was so much build up leading up to this year's Big E event and only a few setbacks, or should I say "set ups" (for God to show His absolute power and complete control over it all) along the way?! The prayers of God's people have been heard.  Here are the totals for the CEF Chapel on Wheels:
  • 71 volunteers in all
  • 204 volunteer hours
  • 102 minimum volunteer slots filled
  • 1,481,917 visitors to the Big E Fair (all time record and increase of +116,021 from 2012)
  • 1,712 visitors were given the Gospel through the Chapel (an increase of +286 from last year)
I am so thankful for the message that we have to share- the Gospel!  I am thankful too for a husband who is faithful to His God and available to serve Him in whatever ways he is asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...