Wednesday, December 4, 2013

thanksgiving 2013




So the annoying thing is, I don't have a camera so all these pictures were taken with my phone.  The result- blurry, low quality pictures!  Thankfully, there is nothing low quality about the memories.  It was a sweet time with my parents and all four kids and their families.  

 Ali made a delicious banana pudding pie.  


                                   Heading to NH!  I literally had to call Brianna- my phone to hers- to have a conversation with her    way in the back of the van!







Why, you might ask, is Taco in the family room on Thanksgiving morning?  The simple answer is, Leah thought he might want to watch the parade on TV :)




















Nana had a neat curling iron that Bri used on Leah's hair. :)



                                           It truly was a very Happy Thanksgiving~

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!! SUCH a fun thanksgiving!!!!! So glad we could all be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved all of these! It was so amazing having you all here. xo

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...