Tuesday, February 18, 2014

valentine's banquet

 Saturday was our Hope for Kids Valentines banquet.  We contended with a snow storm, but after prayer for wisdom Matt decided to go for it.  We had over 40 volunteers show up to show God's love to the kids and their families.  It was a great night!  Kids gave their lives to Christ and moms heard the Gospel- God knows the outcome of that.




Do I look tired?  Exhausted was more like it!  This event took a lot of planning!
I'm taking a couple of days "off" to recover refresh and renew.


This text came in a couple of days ago.  Tiff isn't the only one ready to go- MANY people have already asked about the next event and want to know how they can be a part of it.  God is doing an amazing work!


1 comment:

  1. So great!!! Although, I know there are no real days off for you. Hoping you can get refreshed and renewed.

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...