Thursday, April 3, 2014

nh trip

We went to NH over the weekend and for most of the time I forgot to take pictures.  Emmi's birthday party was so much fun and I loved watching the kids play!  I just forgot to take pictures :/

I grabbed a few pictures on Monday at Mom and Dad's.


Here Caleb is showing AJ how to fold paper to make lines representing the equator, tropics of cancer and capricorn, the arctic circle and the prime meridian.  Micah was trying so hard to do it too!



AJ and Leah

Riley and Andrew



Riley and Leah



We were so happy to see Nana C!  It had been a long time since we'd seen her and it was a sweet reunion.



Matt and his Nana~


We stopped at Matt's parents house and as usual were treated to good food and a fun time!  The kids always love to go there!  Micah was excited to be standing on the steps.  He kept saying, "I'm standing on the roof!"  He looked so proud of himself :)



It is always so nice to be in NH with family.  It was a quick trip with a lot of things to accomplish but we enjoyed each minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...