Thursday, May 8, 2014

where to begin

I have been way off track with blogging.  Lack of blogging does not signify lack of blogging material!

So, I am going to just post some "bullets" in an attempt to cover a few things!


  • Andrew and Leah completed their CC year and had their closing program.




  • Caleb finished Challenge A and one huge accomplishment was learning to draw the world from memory!

  • Alissa finished Challenge B and concluded the year with a Mock Trial.  She played the part of an expert witness and did an amazing job as she was directly examined and then cross examined!

  • Cameron completed two of his required clinicals for his EMT class (and took Driver's Ed!)



  • God is blessing Hope for Kids incredibly.  Here is just one answered prayer.  Shelving and bins to label and store our clothing donations!!  

  • God gave us far more than we could imagine when he worked out a new house for us!  God is good- even if we had ended up in the small ranch on a busy road.  We are so thankful (beyond words!) for the fact that He decided to give us something as wonderufl as this home.  We are committed to using it for Him!  The lighted court?  Just plain fun :)


  • If you know me well, you know I LOVE wood stoves.  And- there's not one, but two working woodstoves!


  • Leah's first night at the new house

  • A beautiful evening sky


The sun comes up; it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I worship Your holy name

-Matt Redman

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates and the wonderful pics! What an incredible job Caleb did on his world map! And congrats to Andrew and Leah on CC. So happy for you with the new house, and supplies for the office. The song with the wood stove just warmed me heart. So proud of Cam with his EMT training (and driving soon) :-) So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...