Monday, March 23, 2015

friendship

I had the joy of visiting my good friend the other day.  We've been friends for about 20 years and I can hardly imagine what my life would be like if she and her family had not been (and still are) such a huge part of it!  Her youngest kids and my oldest kids are great friends (best friends actually!) and our lives are as intertwined as if they were blood relatives.
She has encouraged me and been there for me through good times and bad.  We have so many memories as families that I need to start writing them down!
Her kids are welcome at our home anytime for any amount of time with no advance notice.
I can't begin to list the things she taught me through her experience as a homeschooling mom.  My kids attribute some of their knowledge to her!
I am blessed to have her as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...