Monday, March 23, 2015

wisdom teeth

Alissa's wisdom teeth were giving her trouble.  She was in pain everyday and her headaches and jaw pain were constant as her wisdom teeth were trying to come up but could not because of the direction they were facing.  Her bottom teeth were shifting.

The oral surgeon's office said they could get her in for a consultation in April.  I called one day asking if there were any cancelations and they got her in that day!  At the end of the consultation they scheduled her for a May 4 surgery.  I called the office one day asking about cancelations and they scheduled her for March 11.  She went in on that day and come home without any wisdom teeth! She was so swollen but hardly complained at all! She still hasn't eaten solid food, but she's getting much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...