Friday, April 17, 2015

sunday afternoon

After church on Sunday Brianna treated us all to a delicious meal.  Grilled burgers and barbecue chicken, fruit, potato salad, chips....  It was amazing!  The weather is finally warming up and I believe all of the snow is gone.  (I'm surprised to sometimes see spots of snow here and there but for the most part it is all gone!)







After lunch we went to the park.  Micah has been waiting since last fall!






While we played at the park, Brianna and Caleb hiked a trail up Wilbraham Mountain and enjoyed the view from the Vista.



Cameron and Alissa missed out on the fun as they were in NH.  I'm sure there will be other beautiful days ahead of us that we can all enjoy together :)

1 comment:

  1. Yumm that meal sounds amazing. And what a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...