Sunday, June 21, 2015

22 Years


I have the most thoughtful husband!  On our anniversary he had these flowers delivered to me.  Every flower was symbolic of something....thought up on his own :)

We are at such a good place right now.  I don't for one second regret getting married at 18.  We had some rough moments,but with divorce not being an option, we worked through things and our love for each other became more solid.  Matt's committment to following God and His ways makes me more secure in his love for me.  He is an excellent role model for our own children of a godly husband.

Having 7 children makes finding time together challenging.  We make it a priority to have time out alone so we can continue to build our relationship.

I am so thankful for Matt and grateful that God determined to put us together as husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...