Tuesday, September 8, 2015

kid dates

Matt and I sat down a few weeks ago and did some planning.  We both realized that there is so much that goes on in our lives that we had started just dealing with what was on our plate each day.  We wanted that to change so we discussed priorities and things we wanted to see accomplished.  One of those things was regular dates with our children.  We made a schedule where Matt takes out one while I take out another.

First up was Matt and Brianna, and me and Micah.  We drove together to a place where Matt parked the car in a central location.  He and Bri walked to Starbucks and Micah and I walked to the library.




My date with Leah involved taking her to Toys R Us to spend her gift card she got for her birthday.  It happens that there is a pet store right next door and Leah asked if we could go look at the animals.  She LOVED it.  It was such a special time!



Matt took Cameron out too, but we didn't get pics :)
I am loving this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...