Thursday, October 20, 2016

family field trip!

About a month ago we planned a family day.  We decided that Matt, Cam, and Bri would all take off work and we would go to Boston and walk the Freedom Trail- a dream I've had for about 12 years!  Anyway, when it came to the day before, we were unsure about parking, cost, transportation, etc and I started to think that maybe I would be the only one to enjoy it!  (Although the whole family was being a very good sport!)  When we saw that the temperatures were going to be high 70s, we decided to take a trip to the beach.  We haven't been in almost 8 years!  We drove down to East Lyme, CT (HATE the name of that town!) and went to Rocky Neck State Park.  It was off season, so there was no charge and hardly any people!  

We had such a great time together.  It was relaxing, refreshing, and just awesome.  Just what we needed before we are now plunged right into the busyness of last minute wedding details!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...