Tuesday, April 25, 2017

the best surprise ever!

 I can't even say how surprised I was when I heard a car beeping in the driveway, looked out the window, and saw my girl!  Brianna, Erik, and Rose drove the 12 hours here to surprise us with a visit!  It was quick, but the most amazing weekend!

Bri was great at Club Hope- both as a help to Diane as well as incredible with the kids.  Erik was security at the event, but I saw kids with him all the time!

On Sunday after church we went on a hike as it was a beautiful day.  After that we went to Rice's for ice cream.  Bri and I went out in the evening and had sweet time together.  I love her so much!

Of course Micah would never have let her leave without making her famous cinnamon rolls :)

Leah was Brianna's little shadow and everyone enjoyed spending time with Erik.

It was one amazing weekend.....


























No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...