Tuesday, May 16, 2017

visit

Cameron and Jeremiah drove straight through the night to visit Brianna and Erik in Virginia.  Although Brianna had a medical issue while they were there that required a trip to the ER, they had a great time!

On the way home Cam and Jeb witnessed an accident on the highway.  A car was clipped by another car that was changing lanes and flipped.  Cameron was able to get to the scene and talk to the guy who was trapped in his vehicle.  While waiting for the ambulance, Cameron held the man's bloody hand which was shaking uncontrollably and gave the guy the Gospel!  Cam told me he realized the guy wasn't going anywhere, and God had allowed him to be there, so he took the opportunity to share Christ with him.  What a boy I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...