Tuesday, August 29, 2017

odiorne point

It was a great idea, really it was.  A trip to Odiorne Point, before school got out so it would be empty, beautfiul sunny day, and meet family there!  Well, it was a terribly gloomy and drizzly day.  We got there and there were TWENTY FIVE school busses there for a field trip.  My sister couldn't make it.  My mom couldn't make it.  But my brother and his family saved the day by showing up and we were directed to an area with fewer kids!  I was so thankful for the time with my own kids, but it was extra special to be able to spend time with Ronnie, Bobbi, and the girls! 























Funniest Moment:  Taking a picture of Ron's family when the crab in the container started to climb out!  Adi's face was priceless...too  bad I didn't capture it on camera!  Her response made me laugh for so long!

We stopped at Mom McCarthy's on the way home and had a birthday celebration for Cameron.  It was so much fun :)




Maybe next year we will do it on a sunny day with no school kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...