Tuesday, September 4, 2018

labor day 2018

This year we started a new Labor Day tradition!  We all met at Quabbin Reservoir and had lunch together and then a fun time of play!  It was wayyyyy hotter than we would have liked it to be, but there was breeze and in the shade it was quite nice.
Elijah charmed us all with his smiles and laughs :)

There was soccer and some football, rock skipping, snake hunting, tower climbing, picture taking, fantasy football talking, and memory making.

I'm so thankful that God allowed my whole family to be together this year for Labor Day.  I feel very blessed.  
































1 comment:

  1. Love seeing all these happy- family pictures!💕so glad you had a good day 😊

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...