Saturday, January 19, 2013

alissa


Happy 13th Birthday, Alissa!


It is hard to believe our little Alissa turned 13.  We now have three teenagers in the house- and I love it!  


 Alissa and Leah made her birthday cake.  Brianna tried a new chocolate fudge frosting recipe that made all of us decide we could never go back to store bought again!



We got to take the birthday girl out for lunch.  She chose the Golden Corral- she had never been before.  She was not disappointed!

 If you know Alissa, you know she LOVES chocolate.  The chocolate fountain was tempting her all through her meal- she could hardly wait to get to it!  


 She got a sweet present from God too...snow!  It snowed 4 inches that morning :)


Alissa is a sweet, diligent, caring, easy going girl who adds so much joy to our home.  I clearly remember her birth on that Sunday morning 13 years ago.  Our little 5lb, 5oz baby girl as sweet as could be.  God gave her to us and we are so grateful for the gift of her life.  Happy Birthday, precious girl!

3 comments:

  1. ali is such a sweet, merciful, funny AMAZING girl. i am so proud she is my niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali is so sweet, sensitive and loving! I'm so glad she's my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures!! And love our 13 year old Ali :)

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...