Sunday, January 6, 2013

bananas, bananas, bananas!

A friend helped us to get an incredible deal on bananas.  We snagged about 300 bananas for $10!  Not a bad deal- especially considering how many bananas we can eat.  Since they were all ripe, we peeled all of them and put them into freezer bags and into the freezer.  They will be so good in smoothies, banana bread, frozen desserts, and whatever else I find to put them in.  

Leah was helping peel them and she said, "why does God love us so much?"  She was acknowledging that the bananas were a gift from Him- I thought that was so sweet!  I am glad she is learning that "every good and perfect gift is from above..."  I told her that I don't know why God loves us so much but He does- and I love Him too!


1 comment:

  1. Great deal! And that is so cute of Leah. Training her right!

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...