Friday, March 8, 2013

praise

I just finished having some quiet time with the Lord and decided that I wanted to publicly "compliment" Him.  
Yesterday at CC our class dissected a heart.  I was amazed.  From the outside and at first glance it didn't seem like much at all.  But, as we followed the instructions on the dissection guide and the kids opened it up it was so incredibly complex and intricate!  Romans 1:20 kept coming to mind. 

 "since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse"

How do so many scientists believe that something like that could just happen?!  God is so clearly seen through "what has been made."  What an amazing Creator.  I am impressed.


The next thing has to do with what I woke up to this morning.  Pure beauty.  I knelt on the couch by the window and just stared at the snow falling and the trees that held on to the snow that had already fallen.  I wondered if it makes God as giddy as it does me!  It is mesmerizing.  It soothes me and calms me in a way that even the beauty of spring does not.  I just had to thank Him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...