Wednesday, April 23, 2014

leah's presentation

Leah just completed her second year of Classical Conversations.  Every week in class every child gives a presentation.  Leah really struggled this year and at one point was crying every Wednesday night saying she just couldn't do it the next day...no matter how many times she had practiced.  We told her that she did not have to do it- although each week I would still give her the option.  By the end of the year, she was excited about doing a presentation!  One day she came up to me with a big yellow piece of paper with some addition problems on it.  She told me she wanted to do her presentation on "plusses".  :)  As I was recording her practicing, my phone rang and the video just stopped.  But I loved what I did get!


4 comments:

  1. I loved Leah's presentation. She did a great job! Glad she found the boldness to go ahead with it. Very proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I wish we could hear more of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! She's so grown up and yet still so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...