Wednesday, April 23, 2014

sickness

We got hit with some sort of gross sickness- it affected different ones in different ways.  Micah and Leah got a BAD stomach thing complete with fever and sore throat.  Andrew had the fever and a bad stomach ACHE.  Caleb got just a fever and sore throat.  Alissa got just a stomach ache and sore throat.
We may be out of it now....



Poor Leah was determined she was going to AWANA!  She didn't, of course, but I thought it was so cute that she put her vest on with high hopes!


I am so thankful that the weather was nice and we could open windows and enjoy sunshine.  Last year we got the stomach flu THREE times in the winter.  This was our first bout with it this year- for that I am grateful!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the sickness. Glad Micah had his 'blankie' to get him through!

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...