Sunday, July 27, 2014

saturday

Our week was filled with fun, work, laughter, ministry, games, and family.  Yesterday we were able to relax and really enjoy what God has given us!

We've loved having Erik here for the week.  He adds so much to our family!






Matt hated this job, but did it so he could spend time in the garden with me and make me happy (he didn't need to do that to make me happy - he already does!).


I took this picture from Cameron's bedroom window of Matt weed wacking.



I love my garden - even if I do have a problem with giant pumpkins taking over!


I'm so thankful for all that God has blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...