Friday, August 1, 2014

gram

It is always so sad saying goodbye to my grandmother.  She is going to Texas tomorrow.  We went outside today (my small effort to help her get the vitamin D her body needs to regain muscle strength!), enjoyed sunshine, a nice breeze, and good talks.  We talked about many memories we have of time spent together over the last 30 plus years.  She shared lots of stories of her growing up years too!  I drank it all in and hated when it had to come to an end.  I read one of my favorite Psalms to her and loved that she leaned forward to make sure she heard every word.  I am so blessed to have her in my life!




2 comments:

  1. love these pictures...and that gram of ours!
    so glad that we have been able to spend time with her. she needed uplifting and encouragement!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures with gram.

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...