Wednesday, December 17, 2014

lights and hot cocoa

We had SUCH fun the other night as a family!  It has been hard entering this new phase of life where not all my kids are home every night.  With Brianna and Cameron's schedules being busy, we aren't always home together as I've been used to in Christmas seasons past.  Last Saturday night, Cameron got home from work at around 8:00.  Caleb had to finish up an online chess game, and then I made hot cocoa, had everyone get in their PJs and we got in the van to drive around and look at Christmas lights.  The relaxation, laughter, and all around fun was the BEST!



 .
. and yes, we left with some dirty dishes in the sink!










1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! I'll have to try that hot cocoa recipe. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...