Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I never come to the end of Mother's Day without the overwhelming realization of just how blessed I am.  Every year, every season brings a new aspect to my relationship with my kids.  That is for another post.  I love being a mother and I love being married to a man that values me and my calling as a mother to our children.  I am most definitely a "joyful mother of children"!


After church and lunch, Matt and I drove down the road and hiked a trail we had never hiked before.  It was a pretty easy walk, but quiet and beautiful.  We had a great time together.
And, when we got home, we found out the kids had gone out and bought stuff for an ice cream sundae bar for us! Delicious!






No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...