Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cameron


It's been interesting having a grown up boy in the house. It's new....and fun!

Cam is an absolute joy to me. I love him so much!

I finally gathered the courage to get into his car.  It totally summed up his life :) 

Electrical tape, flashlight, and safety goggles representing his work for Alternative Telecommunications.

EMT boots and hat representing his work at the ambulance.

Hot Table drink...his sandwich making job.

Chess boards for his inner city chess ministry. 

I didn't take pictures of the dirty tissues and empty Hot Table to go boxes :)








 Of course, if I didn't mention his job as bus director and the Bible teacher at Club Hope I wouldn't be including another one of his jobs.  He works so hard!  Honestly, the decisions he has to make on the bus, the phone calls he makes, the directions he gives, the interaction with parents, shelter managers, kids, bus monitor volunteers, and the bus driver.... demonstrates his leadership ability.
The way he studies for and teaches the Bible lesson is a testimony of his dependence on God to speak through him as he shares the Gospel with kids and parents.  





Did I say yet how much I love him?

1 comment:

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...