Monday, June 8, 2015

when you go almost a month without blogging.....

Lots going on and I am trying to learn how to manage each aspect of life without making major mistakes!  I have been doing a lot of praying and asking God to give me wisdom and to help me be the wife, mom, and person that He wants me to be.

  • 5 kids went to the dentist for cleanings.  For Micah it was his first time!
  • Lilcas bloomed
  • Spring flowers and blossoms added incredible  beauty
  • Erik came for a week long visit
  • We took some of our city friends to church and to our house as well
  • Garden was planted
  • Fence was repaired
  • Basketball has been a regular part of exercise around here
  • Andrew has read TONS of books
  • He is now off of his crutches and finishes up physical therapy this week
  • We've enjoyed tons of strawberries from our berry patch




































No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...