Thursday, January 28, 2016

happy birthday alissa!

Sweet Sixteen.  I never thought my 5lb 5oz baby girl would be 16.  

Here she is about 4 months before she was born~


A cold winter Sunday in January.... "a good day for a birthday!" my doctor said!








Alissa had a couple of friends over and we had a birthday celebration.  She is so easy to please!  


 It wasn't a pretty day outside, but it was perfect inside.


 Matt and I took her out for lunch- her choice of restaurants.  She chose Chipotle!


 Alissa is the sweetest girl.  She has a heart for others, a heart for God, wants to make people happy, and is one of the most unselfish people I know.  She was a gift from God to our aching hearts 16 years ago and still is a most precious gift.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Alissa!  We love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...