Friday, January 8, 2016

interskate 91

The kids were so excited when they each opened a gift on Christmas morning that contained a "clue".  The put it together and found out what Miss Bethany had planned for us!  She came over this past Tuesday to take us out.  It was family night at the rollerskating rink.











 We ALL had so much fun!  Who knew I could still rollerskate....at my old age?! I was on the floor for an hour straight (and didn't fall once, I might add!)!  We played laser tag, had all you could eat pizza, and Micah spent almost the entire time on the giant play place.  We had such a great time and made sweet memories.

Thank you, Bethany- you are the best!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...