Friday, March 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve.  After having dinner, we went to church for the Christmas Eve service.  Caleb quietly mentioned that his stomach hurt, but didn't sound like he was too worried.  When we saw how crowded it was, Caleb decided to sit in the lobby- in case he needed to make a quick exit.  In the middle of the service he texted me that he needed me.  He did.  We left early so he could get to bed- with a bowl.


 The kids opened their pajamas, but Caleb opened his from his bed.






We ended the evening by watching It's a Wonderful Life.  

Cameron ended the night by going to a midnight Christmas Eve service with Megan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...