Friday, March 24, 2017

Christmas



My pictures all came out lousy, but it was a really nice day!  It began with our breakfast in bed.  Matt's request was a little more boring than mine- so I only took a picture of my plate.  My coffee was perfect too!  



The kids opened their stockings and made us so happy with their gratefulness!  You'd have thought they got the best things ever.  But they loved their socks, play dough, chapstick, candy, etc.  

After reading the Christmas story from Luke 2, we opened gifts.  



Poor Caleb was still sick, but he was at least done throwing up!





We always enjoy sandwiches and chips on Christmas day and this year the kids all ate it while watching The Three Stooges on my Chromebook!


I missed Brianna terribly, but still enjoyed every minute of this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...