Sunday, February 10, 2013

playing (and working) in the snow

Everyone was excited about the snow.  Even Micah! Brianna was wonderful enough to take him out to play for a few minutes.  It probably took longer to get him ready to go out than he actually stayed out!









Leah was so cold when she came in (after being out for 5 whole minutes) and wanted hot chocolate.  I made her warm chocolate soother- a little more nourishing than a packet of hot cocoa.


It wasn't all fun and games....  These two were outside for hours shoveling.  Great exercise but so exhausting!



 Thanks, Nemo!

2 comments:

  1. Wowww. That is a lot of snow!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the kids have been enjoying it. Minus the shoveling. Yes, that is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

random thoughts

So I've been doing a lot of thinking.  And resting.  And praying.  And reflecting. I can't believe I am a grandmother- with two mo...